10 Trinder Avenue, Maroochydore
* National tenant - Lawrence & Hanson Electrical Wholesalers* New 3 year lease expiring 1 August 2017* 1 x 3 year option, net rental $96,579pa plus GST* Land area 1,967m2, Building area 702m2 including a 74m2 mezzanine* 'Specialised Centre Zone' under new Town Plan* Close proximity to Maroochydore city centre priority development areaFor Sale by Offers to Purchase closing 11 September at 4pmFor further information please contact Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705 or Ben Flower 0488 773 033.
Newspaper Place, Maroochydore
* 5,874m2 allotment in a Specialised Centre zoning* Less than 2km to Sunshine Plaza, Sunshine Motorway and Maroochy Boulevard* Suitable for multiple uses* Frontage to non-tidal lake on rear boundary * Potential for signage to Sunshine MotorwayFor Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 10 September at 4pmFor further information please contact Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705 or Ben Flower on 0488 773 033.
Lots 11 & 12, 110 Sixth Avenue, Maroochydore
* 54.81m2* ground floor retail/commercial* Lot 11 - 30.19m2 and Lot 12 - 24.62m2* Currently configured as one tenancy* Fully leased with income stream of $18,000pa netAuction 10 September at 11am on-siteFor further information please contact Daniel Vella on 0422 373 990.
50 Gateway Drive, Noosaville
* Lot sizes from 1,199m2 - 2,446m2* Industry Zoning with caretaker's permit* Excellent opportunity to buy one of the first 4 lots at a discounted price* Located behind Bunnings Warehouse with easy access to Eumundi-Noosa Road via Gateway Drive and Venture Drive* Settle 2015 subject to pre-salesFor Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4 September 2014 at 4pm.For further information please contact Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705 or Nick Wilson on 0406 630 172.
10 Leo Alley Road, Noosaville
* Building area 460m2, Land area 1,134m2* Located in Noosaville's industrial precinct* On-site parking with fully fenced yard* Office area with reception, 2 offices, kitchenette and file room* Showroom also suitable for boardroom or lunch room* Tenant relocating however could remain for a further 12 months post sale, subject to negotiationFor Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 19 September at 4pm.For further information please contact Nick Wilson 0406 630 172.
Search more properties
Second Half, 2013
Balancing the tenancy mix to satisfy retail owners and tenants.
Offshore capital dominates major hotel transactions.
2013/2014 Edition 1
Showcasing more than 40 of the top office leasing opportunities across the nation.
The most comprehensive range of NSW opportunities for the evolution of your business.
Whether you’re seeking an office, a retail store, industrial space or development site we have the most diverse range of properties for sale or lease.
August 20, 2014
Melrose Park, a mixed use development site of 4.5 hectares located in Sydney’s North West has been sold for $135 million, the most significant sale of a development site in Sydney’s West this year.